Time to renew your MSA membership!
2013 has certainly been a successful year for MSA, and we are looking forward to M&M 2014 meeting in Hartford. Our goal is to provide you with more value for your membership, including:
• A subscription to the Microscopy and Microanalysis Journal;
• Our magazine, Microscopy Today, now with over 17,000 subscribers;
• Reduced registration fees for the Microscopy & Microanalysis meeting;
• Increased funding for Student Awards;
• Increased funding for Local Affiliated Societies.
Your Membership Dues Renewal
is due on or before December 31, 2013, and may be done online. While you are there, be sure to review your contact information and Edit Profile as needed.RENEW HERE! Renew your membership NOW!
MSA Certification Board announces dates for 2014 and 2015 CEMT Exams
Individuals with the requisite educational and/or occupational qualifications can attain certification by completing an application and passing both written and practical examinations. Successful candidates are awarded an official numbered MSA Certificate and a Certification Pin. Two examination cycles are offered each year. Click here for more information.