Poster Presentation Times - Exhibit Hall
|Monday, August 2||3:30 - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday, August 3||3:30 - 5:00 PM (includes Late Breaking Posters)|
|Wednesday, August 4||3:30 - 5:00 PM|
Papers will be assigned by the Program Committee to either a Platform or Poster presentation, unless "Prefer Poster" is selected on the Author Data Form in the online paper submission site. Authors will be notified of their assignment on or around April 15, 2010. Poster assignments will specify a presentation day; however, all posters are required to be displayed for the duration of the meeting.
- No A-V equipment will be provided for ANY poster presentations.
- All posters will be displayed Monday morning through Thursday Noon.
- Poster presenters must remain at their poster on their assigned day between 3:30 and 5:00 pm.
- Each poster will be allocated a 92" wide x 46" high display area.
- Authors must provide their own male velcro hooks or push pins for mounting.
- A 12-in. high strip at the top should contain the title of the paper and the name and affiliation of the authors.
- The poster should have large legible text and figures, and describe the results in a manner that would be clear to a reader in the author's absence.
- Stereo images may be mounted and presented for stereo viewing using viewers provided by the author.
- Authors with videotape data are strongly advised to seek a platform presentation.
Late-Breaking Poster SessionThe Microscopy and Microanalysis 2010 paper submission process is now complete and all accepted abstracts will be published on a DVD, with optional on-demand hardcopy printout (this option costs $90 and is NOT included with any conference registration). The Microscopy and Microanalysis 2010 Executive Program Committee invites submission of abstracts for a special late-breaking poster session at M&M 2010. Submissions are encouraged that include progress in microscopy and microanalysis in physical, biological and analytical science. To have your presentation accepted for the late breaking poster session, you MUST compile a full two page abstract in the accepted M&M Conference Paper Template format and submit it to the Program Chair by close of business (5pm EDT) on the 16th of July 2010. Microsoft Word documents will be accepted, however, PDFs are preferred. The object of the two page abstract is to allow the Executive Program Committee to review the proposed presentation and determine if it meets the standards set by that committee.
List of currently accepted late breaking posters (titles are links to PDF abstracts of the submissions):
MSA does not permit any type of recording (photography, video, audio, etc.) of lectures, posters, tutorials, workshops and commercial exhibits at the Microscopy & Microanalysis meeting without prior permission of MSA or the individuals concerned.