- PROGRAM AT-A-GLANCE (see "Meetings & Events" tab for schedule of committee meetings & social events)
- Full Symposia Descriptions
- Topic List for Contributed Papers
- Other Educational Opportunities
- In-Week Intensive Workshops
- Pre-Meeting Workshop
- Sunday Short Courses
- Call for Papers (PDF) Submission Deadline has passed. Please watch your mail and email for the 2012 Call for Papers in October/November 2011
Detailed program schedule information regarding posters is on the sub-page titled "Posters" (see left).
M&M 2011 Printed Proceedings Available by Print-On-Demand through Cambridge University Press ($90).
You may order by emailing email@example.com and a sales representative will get back to you. Proceedings book(s) will be shipped to the destination of your choice.
You may also order when you register for M&M 2011 through Thursday, August 11.
All attendees receive a complimentary DVD version of the proceedings onsite in Nashville.
Microscopy CEMU's to be Offered at M&M 2011
MSA is proud to offer a new educational benefit to members, called Continuing Microscopy Education Units (CEMUs). These credits will be offered for the first time at this year's M&M Annual Meeting in Nashville, TN. Our goal is to provide CEMU opportunities at every annual meeting going forward. The cost to earn CEMUs will be $10.00 for members (including students) and $50.00 for non-members (price subject to change at future meetings). Participation in the CEMU program is voluntary.
For every 4 hours of course content, you will receive 1 CEMU Unit. The following courses will offer CEMUs at the 2011 M&M:
- Intensive In-Meeting Workshops
- Short Courses
- Technologists Forum, either platform or special topics
In order to earn CEMUs, you must register for specific M&M courses and indicate your desire to earn CEMUs. The registration fee must also be submitted. Attendance at each course is required for those who wish to earn CEMUs. Certificates stating the number of credits earned will be provided to those attendees participating in the program following the meeting. Any units earned may be carried over to the following year, as long as you remain a MSA member.