Guidelines for Vendor-Sponsored Workshops
- M&M does not contract space for vendor-sponsored workshops. Individual exhibitors must contract for space directly with the venue. Use of meeting rooms in nearby hotels, rather than the convention center, is strongly encouraged.
- The use of meeting rooms in the convention center is discouraged. This is to avoid confusion with official meeting events. If you
wish to hold your event in the convention center, you must book directly with the convention center sales staff, and the location & booking will in turn be approved by the M&M meeting manager.
- Booking a vendor-sponsored workshop in an offsite venue reduces the chances of a competing vendor (innocently or otherwise) sending
an observer to listen in.
- No vendor-sponsored workshop/tutorial/public lecture/seminar etc. may be scheduled to compete with any official M&M events, including: symposia, workshops, award ceremonies, poster presentations.
- Available times for vendor workshops:
Before 8:30 AM
After 5:30 PM
- Vendors are encouraged not to topically compete with Sunday Short Courses and/or any Pre-Meeting Congress.
- M&M does not advertise or take reservations for any vendor hosted events. All arrangements and costs associated with the event, including
room rental, signage, audio-visual, internet, food & beverage, etc. is the responsibility of the vendor. A vendor may use their own booth space to take reservations or to advertise for these events.
Contact the Meeting Manager.