The deadline for submitting a post-deadline poster has now passed.
The Call for Papers for M&M 2019 in Portland, Oregon will be posted by December 3, 2018. Mark your calendar!
Click on each paper title to link to the original 2-page paper. All Post-Deadline Papers below will be presented as Posters on Monday, August 6, 2018 from 3-5 PM, in the poster area of the M&M 2018 Exhibit Hall.
Post-deadline papers are not included in the program or proceedings.
Post-deadline posters will be accepted between April 2 and June 26, 2018.
- Papers received between April 2 and June 26 will be presented as post-deadline posters in the poster area of the M&M 2018 exhibit hall.
- To submit, EMAIL your two-page paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline is Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:59 PM, Pacific Time. Papers received after that deadline will not be considered.
- CLICK HERE for the two-page paper template.
- Post-deadline posters are not included in the program proceedings and are not considered "published".
- Post-deadline poster papers will be available for review and download (PDF) on the M&M 2018 website by July 20.
- No travel support is available for Post-Deadline Poster Presenters.
- Post-deadline poster presentation day is Monday, August 6, 2018.
- Notification of acceptance of post-deadline posters will be made on or before Friday, June 29, 2018.
- All post-deadline poster presenters will need to register for the meeting for at least the day of their presentation (Monday).
Questions? Contact the Meeting Manager.