For Authors & Presenters
M&M 2022 Call for Papers is NOW OPEN!
Please whitelist or mark this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a safe sender so you can receive all official communications from Meeting Management! Don't let it get caught in spam!
The presenting author will be notified of presentation type (platform or poster) and day/time assignments in April 2022.
For Platform Presenters
- Computers are NOT provided for your presentation. You must bring or arrange for your own computer for your presentation. Both Mac and PC formats are supported.
- The default ratio for projectors at M&M 2022 is 16:9 (high definition). Please plan your slides accordingly. A 4:3 ratio will work; however, there will be black vertical bars on either side of your projected image.
- Both HDMI and VGA cables will be provided. We recommend HDMI for HD projectors.
- If you don't have a computer to bring, ask your symposium organizer or session chair if you can use another presenter's machine.
- If you bring a computer, please make sure that you have administrative access and know the password.
- If possible, we suggest bringing your presentation on a flash drive and/or storing it online so that you have access to it in case your computer has technical problems.
- If you wish to preview your presentation, a Speaker Ready Room will be available.
For Poster Presenters
- Papers will be assigned by the Program Committee to either a Platform or Poster presentation, unless "Prefer Poster" is selected in the online paper submission site. Authors will be notified of their assignment. Poster assignments will specify a presentation day; however, all posters are required to be displayed for the duration of the meeting.
- No A-V equipment will be provided for ANY poster presentations.
- Poster presenters must remain at their poster on their assigned day during the required hours.
- Each poster will be allocated a 92" wide x 45" high display area (see image to the right). Please note that your poster can be any size that best displays your work, as long as it fits in this display area.
- Authors must provide their own male velcro hooks or push pins for mounting.
- A (suggested) 8-12-in. high strip at the top of your poster should contain the title of the paper and the name and affiliation of the author(s).
- The poster should have large legible text and figures, and describe the results in a manner that would be clear to a reader in the author's absence.
- Stereo images may be mounted and presented for stereo viewing using viewers provided by the author.
MSA does not permit any type of recording (photography, video, audio, etc.) of lectures, posters, tutorials, workshops and commercial exhibits at the Microscopy & Microanalysis meeting without prior permission of MSA or the individuals concerned.