M&M 2023 — Post-Deadline Posters
M&M 2023 is now accepting Post Deadline Poster abstracts. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Email your abstract (Word or PDF) to: MM2023ProgramChair@microscopy.org.
- The last day that post-deadline poster abstracts will be accepted is June 16.
- Post-deadline poster abstracts are NOT included in the Proceedings and are not considered "published" or peer-reviewed.
- Post-deadline poster abstracts WILL be posted on the M&M 2023 website. A link to that page will be included on the M&M 2023 mobile app.
- Post-deadline poster abstracts are NOT organized into symposia or topical groups.
- Post-deadline poster presentations will be scheduled for either Monday, 24-July or Wednesday, 26-July from 3:00 - 5:00 PM, U.S. Central Time.
- All post-deadline poster presentations shall be in-person, in Minneapolis. No virtual presentation options are available.
- A post-deadline poster presenter MUST register for the meeting for at least the day of their presentation.
- Acceptance notices will be sent the week of June 19.
- If you need a letter for a visa application, you must register first and then email email@example.com to request your letter. Please do not wait until your post-deadline poster acceptance before registering!
- No financial support is available for post-deadline poster presentations.