MSA is a vibrant society which encompasses all facets of Microscopy and Microanalysis. This society is dedicated to the promotion and advancement of all microscopic imaging, analysis and diffraction techniques useful for elucidating the ultrastructure and function of materials in biological, material, medical and physical sciences. MSA is a resource which is second to none throughout the world, and we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our family.
- A subscription to the high-quality journal: Microscopy and Microanalysis
- A free subscription to Microscopy Today
- Receive advanced information and reduced fees for the annual meeting Microscopy & Microanalysis
- Access to extensive educational materials & activities
- MSA Undergraduate Student Research Scholarships
- MSA Presidential Student and Professional Technical Staff Award supports attendance at the Annual Meeting
- On-line Directory of MSA members
- Opportunities to have your accomplishments recognized as a Society Awards recipient.
- MSA Placement Office
- MSA Certification Program
- MSA Technologist Forum
- MSA Sustaining Members Program
- MSA Sustaining Members News
- Focused Interest Groups
- Microscopy Listserver
Regular (Open to anyone with a professional interest in microscopy and related areas)
North America (USA, Canada, Mexico) — $ 70.00
Outside North America — $ 90.00
Student (Open to bona fide full-time students)
North America (USA, Canada, Mexico) — $ 20.00
Outside North America — $ 38.00
So if you’re not a member of MSA, take a moment and join! It is easy and inexpensive.
MSA Regular and Student memberships are offered to individuals and are based on a calendar-year. Is your organization interested in a corporate membership? If so, visit the Sustaining Member Benefits page.
Already a member?
Some Members are experiencing a problem after clicking the "Payment" button — there is simply no response or change in the screen. The only solution at this time is to exit and attempt the renewal in a different browser. We are investigating to determine a complete solution. This does not appear to be isolated to a specific browser; incidents have occurred with all current, common browsers. Success has resulted from simply switching to a different browser, which of course has no identifiable logic. If problems persist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.