MSA is a vibrant society which encompasses all facets of Microscopy and Microanalysis. This society is dedicated to the promotion and advancement of all microscopic imaging, analysis and diffraction techniques useful for elucidating the ultrastructure and function of materials in biological, material, medical and physical sciences. MSA is a resource which is second to none throughout the world, and we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our family.
- A subscription to the high-quality journal: Microscopy and Microanalysis
- A free subscription to Microscopy Today
- Receive advanced information and reduced fees for the annual meeting Microscopy & Microanalysis
- Access to extensive educational materials and activities, including access to the MSA video library, webinars, and more
- MSA Undergraduate Student Research Scholarships
- M&M Student Scholar and Professional Technical Staff Award which supports attendance at the Annual Meeting
- Online Directory of MSA members
- Opportunities to have your accomplishments recognized as a Society Awards recipient or an MSA Fellow
- MSA Job Placement Office
- MSA Certification Program
- MSA Technologist Forum
- MSA Sustaining Members Program
- MSA Sustaining Members News
- Focused Interest Groups
- Microscopy Listserver
MSA Regular Membership (Open to anyone with a professional interest in microscopy and related areas)
United States — $ 70.00
Outside the United States — $ 90.00
Joint MSA/MAS Regular Membership (Open to anyone with a professional interest in microscopy and related areas)
United States — $ 100.00
Outside the United States — $ 120.00
Student Membership (Open to bona fide full-time students)
United States — $ 20.00
Outside the United States — $ 38.00
Joint MSA/MAS Student Membership (Open to bona fide full-time students)
United States — $20.00
Outside the United States — $38.00
So if you’re not a member of MSA, take a moment and join! It is easy and inexpensive.
You can become a Member online or request that an application form be sent to you.
Online Membership Application
Hard Copy Membership Application — Coming Soon!
MSA Regular and Student memberships are offered to individuals and are based on a calendar-year. Is your organization interested in a corporate membership? If so, visit the Sustaining Member Benefits page.