Microscopy and Microanalysis
Microscopy and Microanalysis is an international microscopy journal published for the Microscopy Society of America by Cambridge University Press. Microscopy and Microanalysis publishes original research papers in the fields of microscopy, imaging, and compositional analysis. This distinguished international forum is intended for microscopists in both biology and materials science. The journal provides significant articles that describe new and existing techniques and instrumentation, as well as the applications of these to the imaging and analysis of microstructure. Microscopy and Microanalysis also includes review articles, letters to the editor, and book reviews.
For additional Information, please use the following links:
- Microscopy and Microanalysis Homepage
- John Mansfield, Editor in Chief
- Editors and Editorial Board
- Submit a Manuscript
- Instructions for Authors
- Cambridge University Press
Microscopy and Microanalysis is the official journal of:
- Microscopy Society of America
- Microanalysis Society
- Microscopical Society of Canada/Socie'te' de Microscopie du Canada
- Mexican Microscopy Society
- Brazilian Society for Microscopy and Microanalysis
- Venezuelan Society for Electron Microscopy
- European Microbeam Analysis Society
- Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society
- Portuguese Microscopy Society
Also affiliated with:
- Royal Microscopical Society
- German Society for Electron Microscopy
- Belgian Society for Microscopy
- Microscopy Society of Southern Africa
2020 MaM Best Papers & Outstanding Reviewer Awards
2020 Best Papers
- Super-Resolution Imaging Using a Novel High-Fidelity Antibody Reveals Close Association of the Neuronal Sodium Channel NaV1.6 with Ryanodine Receptors in Cardiac Muscle.
Struckman, H., Baine, S., Thomas, J., Mezache, L., Mykytyn, K., Györke, S., Veeraraghavan, R. (2020).
Microscopy and Microanalysis, 26(1), 157-165. doi:10.1017/S1431927619015289
- Automatic Fiber Length Measurements with a Multi-Stencil Fast Marching Method on Microscopy Images.
Liu, C., Bergmeijer, M., Pierrat, S., & Guise, O. (2020).
Microscopy and Microanalysis, 26(3), 387-396. doi:10.1017/S1431927620001336
- Application of Blind Deconvolution Based on the New Weighted L1-norm Regularization with Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers in Light Microscopy Images.
Kim, J., Kim, K., & Lee, Y. (2020).
Microscopy and Microanalysis, 26(5), 929-937. doi:10.1017/S143192762000183X
- Atomic Resolution Imaging of Light Elements in a Crystalline Environment using Dynamic Hollow-Cone Illumination Transmission Electron Microscopy
Hamish G. Brown and Jim Ciston
Microscopy and Microanalysis , Volume 26(4), August 2020 , pp. 623 – 629. doi: 10.1017/S1431927620001658
- Atomic-Resolution Cryo-STEM Across Continuously Variable Temperatures
Berit H. Goodge, Elisabeth Bianco, Noah Schnitzer, Henny W. Zandbergen, Lena F. Kourkoutis
Microscopy and Microanalysis, Volume 26,(3), June 2020 pp. 439-446 doi:10.1017/S1431927620001427
2020 Outstanding Reviewers
- Thomas Lam | The Smithsonian Institution
- Mike Matthews | Atomic Weapons Establishment
- Mike Jercinovic | University of Massachusetts