Student Networking Opportunities @ M&M
- PMCx60 Social* (Friday) and Reception* (Saturday)
- Join us Friday night for appetizers and drinks to kick off the PMCx60! Enjoy Baltimore’s Inner Harbor while catching up with old friends and meeting new people in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Stay tuned for event details!
- Following a day of oral and poster presentations, continue the research discussion into the evening at the Saturday night reception! Plans are in the works for an outstanding evening in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor District – An event you will not want to miss!
- X60 Pre-Meeting Congress* (Saturday)
- Attend the X60 Pre-Meeting Congress for Students, Postdocs, and Early Career Professionals!
- MSA Student Mixer (Monday)
- Mingle with your peers at the Student Mixer on Monday! This is a terrific opportunity to meet new colleagues, catch up with old friends, or grab a quick snack and drink with fellow microscopists.
- MAS Meal with a Mentor* (Monday)
- This is an opportunity for students to meet and have lunch with some established names in microanalysis.
- Social Events
- To keep up with impromptu or informal social events, check the MSA Student Facebook page!
- MSA Student Council meeting (Tuesday)
- The Student Council meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 8th. During the meeting, the Student Council Officers will present the annual report and open the floor for election of officers. Each year MSA student members will be nominated and elected for the next year’s Student Council leadership.
*Advance registration required.