For PMCx60 presenters
For Platform Presenters
- Computers are NOT provided for your presentation. You must bring or arrange for your own computer for your presentation. Both Mac and PC formats are supported.
- The default ratio for projectors at M&M 2018 is 16:9 (high definition). Please plan your slides accordingly. A 4:3 ratio will work; however, there will be black vertical bars on either side of your projected image.
- Both HDMI and VGA cables will be provided. We recommend HDMI for HD projectors.
- If you don't have a computer to bring, ask your symposium organizer or session chair if you can use another presenter's machine.
- If you bring a computer, please make sure that you have administrative access and know the password.
- If possible, we suggest bringing your presentation on a flash drive and/or storing it online so that you have access to it in case your computer has technical problems.
- If you wish to preview your presentation, a Speaker Ready Room will be available in the Baltimore Convention Center.
For Poster Presenters
- If you are in need of a printer to produce your poster, please click here.
- No A-V equipment will be provided for ANY poster presentations.
- Please hang posters during breakfast and remove them after the closing. All posters will be displayed Saturday morning through Saturday 5:15 PM.
- Each poster will be allocated a 92" wide x 45" high display area (see image above).
- NEW! - Each poster will be allocated an 18" deep x 92" wide table, placed directly below the board. This table may be used for a laptop or other supporting media or display. NO POWER WILL BE SUPPLIED - any supporting media must be able to run on battery power for up to two hours.
- Authors must provide their own male velcro hooks or push pins for mounting.
- A (suggested) 8-12-in. high strip at the top of your poster should contain the title of the paper and the name and affiliation of the author(s).
- The poster should have large legible text and figures, and describe the results in a manner that would be clear to a reader in the author's absence.
- Stereo images may be mounted and presented for stereo viewing using viewers provided by the author.
- Authors with videotape data are strongly advised to seek a platform presentation. MSA does not permit any type of recording (photography, video, audio, etc.) of lectures, posters, tutorials, workshops and commercial exhibits at the Microscopy & Microanalysis meeting without prior permission of MSA or the individuals concerned.
MSA does not permit any type of recording (photography, video, audio, etc.) of lectures, posters, tutorials, workshops and commercial exhibits at the Microscopy & Microanalysis meeting without prior permission of MSA or the individuals concerned.